10:06 AM Posted by Kisha
When we learned I was pregnant the first thing I did, was start researching baby products for my baby registry. I came across the Chicco Cortina travel system and loved it. I read so many reviews, I also went to the web site and looked at all of the features and checked out all the colors they had and I was hooked. The more research I did on this travel system the more I liked it!
Here’s a little info:
KeyFit Infant Car Seat
- KeyFit Infant Car Seat, #1 Rated Infant Car Seat in America!
- Energy-absorbing foam for improved side-impact protection
- Secures baby from 4 - 22 lbs
- Removable newborn insert for smaller babies
- Thickly cushioned seat pad and five-point harness for maximum comfort
- Spring-assisted level foot, bubble levels, and “Center-Pull” adjustment for easiest installation
- One-hand fold and automatic storage latch
- Multi-position, fully reclining seat with “Memory Recline”
- Parent and child cup holders and large storage basket
- Adjustable leg support, removable canopy, and all wheel suspension
- For use from birth to 50 lbs
Not only did it fit all my needs but the Car Seat was also rated really well on the consumer safety reports, It was rated #1 in America. Safety is the most important to me, especially when it comes to my kids.
So I had to have it. It was so easy to install. Very easy to push, even one handed and my little girl is so comfortable, this travel system was an absolute must in my book.
If you want to look at their many wonderful products, check out their web site at www.chiccousa.com