Cute Baby Toys!

3:42 PM Posted by Kisha


I’m so excited to have the chance to test, use, and enjoy so many wonderful products. My favorite by far have to be the natural products. North Star Toys is just another one of those great companies. They’ve created an entire line of toys for children made from wood. This baby has the exciting chance to test out products like the Baby Twirl, a perfect toy for grasping. Made from contrasting birch, walnut, poplar and maple the smell of this toy alone is fabulous! We were also sent this adorable Rollie Elephant.
I can’t begin to tell you how amazing the box smelt when I opened it. North Star Toys really is a company I feel that is dedicated to being more environmentally responsible and their toys show off their dedication. Each toys has a handmade effect, and it is! Check out North Star Toys today, not only is it great for the planet but also your wallet!

0 comments: